Skip To Main Content
Hall of Fame
Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame Procedures
- Nominations may be made by anyone familiar with the graduate and his/her accomplishments.
- Nominees attending an adult education program must have completed a full-time career program.
- The nominee must have graduated at least 5 years prior to the current year.
- Each nominee will be requested to complete an application form highlighting the relationship between their education at Mid-East and their current position.
- The final selection will be made by a committee composed of Mid-East Advisory Committee members.