A Message for Licensed Staff:
The Mid-East Local Professional Development Committee (LPDC) uses Frontline Education's Professional Growth system to manage all Continuing Education Unit (CEU) requests, college coursework approvals, tuition reimbursement requests, and Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) approvals. This system, available from any computer with internet access, enables the LPDC to eliminate most of the paperwork involved in these activities and speed communications between the LPDC and employees "working" their IPDPs. Employees can also view their portfolios and maintain a better understanding of their own professional development. All employees who are required to have an IPDP must file their plans using the Professional Growth system.
If you have any questions concerning the use of this system, please contact Chris Allen on the Zanesville Campus or Ruth Warehime on the Buffalo Campus. Michelle Johnson serves as secretary to the LPDC.
LPDC members (2021-2022 school year):
- Chris Allen - Science Instructor - Chair
- Jeremy Beardmore - Assistant Superintendent/Executive Director
- Jason Feldner - Assistant Director - Zanesville Campus
- Kevin Schott - Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Instructor
- Ruth Warehime - Social Studies Instructor
Next meeting - Monday, August 23, 2021 - time TBD