Mid-East Career and Technology Centers - Adult Education is required to disclose certain information to our prospective and enrolled students on an annual and continuing basis:
See links under Consumer Disclosures at the left for:
- Campus Safety and Security
- Completion/Placement/Licensure Information** (Includes Student Body Diversity*)
- Handbooks (including the main Adult Student Handbook and all Addendums)
Adult Student Handbook:
The following information and policies are contained in the Adult Student Handbook. This document is accessed by clicking the Student Handbook link on the left. It is a searchable and clickable PDF file for student's convenience. This document may also be downloaded.
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Code of Conduct - Student (which includes, but not limited to, Use of Alcohol/Tobacco/Drug, Academic Integrity, Theft, & Weapons)
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy
- School Overview (which includes information about the institution, facilities and more)
If you would like more information or to obtain a printed copy of the handbook, contact the Adult Education Office at 740-455-3111.
- Gainful Employment disclosure information is in a link at the bottom of each full-time program page. Printed pages are available in the Admissions or Financial Aid offices.
- Program Immunization Requirements
**As reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the annual report.
*As reported to IPEDS for Fall Enrollment Data each school year