Mid-East Career and Technology Centers - Adult Education is required to disclose certain information to our prospective and enrolled students on an annual and continuing basis.
Mid-East Career and Technology Centers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.
See links under Consumer Disclosures at the left for:
- Campus Safety and Security
- Completion/Placement/Licensure Information** (Includes Student Body Diversity*)
- Handbooks (including the main Adult Student Handbook and all Addendums)
Adult Student Handbook:
The following information and policies are contained in the Adult Student Handbook. This document is accessed by clicking the Student Handbook link on the left. It is a searchable and clickable PDF file for student's convenience. This document may also be downloaded.
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Code of Conduct - Student (which includes, but not limited to, Use of Alcohol/Tobacco/Drug, Academic Integrity, Theft, & Weapons)
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy
- School Overview (which includes information about the institution, facilities and more)
If you would like more information or to obtain a printed copy of the handbook, contact the Adult Education Office at 740-455-3111.
- Gainful Employment disclosure information is in a link at the bottom of each full-time program page. Printed pages are available in the Admissions or Financial Aid offices.
- Program Immunization Requirements
The Compliance Officer is responsible for coordination of the District’s efforts to comply with Title II, Title VI, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination in Federal Assisted Programs Act.
**As reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the annual report.
*As reported to IPEDS for Fall Enrollment Data each school year