See the links on the left under Business, Construction & Industry!
Larry Wilson, Center for Technical Excellence Coordinator
Deanna Lear, Computer & Office Skills
Brad Mack or Kevin Melick, Construction & OSHA
Mark Doerfler, Public Safety
Keep Your Organization Competitive!
Adult Education at Mid-East CTC is dedicated to the development of a more highly skilled workforce in our area. Success in today's business and industry demands higher levels of skills from all levels of employees.
Customized training is skill and workforce training tailored to your exact needs. Our consultants can develop a training program just for you. It is the training you need, at the time you need it, and at an affordable price!
Benefits of Customized Training:
- Choose only what your company needs
- Combine topics specific to your business
- Affordable cost (little or no travel expense)
- Can be delivered on your site or in our classroom (most topics)
- Results in happier, more productive,motivated employees
Contact the Adult Education Office at (740) 455-3111 or 1-800-832-7545 to explore these cost-effective training options.